2. Installing and creating an account

3. Joining ArbraVitae's room.

Español 

1. Descargar Raidcall aqui

2. Instalar y crear una cuenta.

3. Unirse al chat de ArbraVitae.

--------------------------

2. Installing and creating an account

Installation is pretty straightforward, just run the installer and follow the steps. Choose the location where you want to install and accept.

Next comes creating an account. All you have to do is complete the form and probably receive a confirmation e-mail. You can leave the Referral in blank, or be nice and use faku1810, tbh i don't know what it does :D

3. Joining ArbraVitae's Room

To join our guild's room, you only need to login in Raidcall and type ArbraVitae in the Search bar. After doing that you can apply to be a member, then just include your IGN in the application, and wait for me to approve it. After this, the group will appear under My Memberships in the future.

Since Raidcall allows for Voice chats, I've made three separate rooms, one for English and Spanish and the main room, free for all. So it's up to you to choose where to go. You can also communicate by typing when not in-game.

While in-game you can always use Guild chat or the Alliance chat.

----------------------------

2. Instalar y crear una cuenta

La instalación es muy directa, simplemente ejecuten el instalador y sigan los pasos. Escojan la ubicación donde instalarlo y acepten.

Lo siguiente es crear una cuenta. Todo lo que necesitan es completar el formulario y posiblemente recibir un e-mail de confirmación. Pueden dejar el referente en blanco, o ser buenos y usar faku1810, aunque la verdad no se para qué es :D

3. Unirse al chat de ArbraVitae

Para unirse al grupo de la guild, solo deben loggearse en Raidcall y buscar ArbraVitae. Después pueden mandar solicitud de miembro, incluyendo su IGN, y esperen que las apruebe. Asi el grupo aparecerá en My Memberships en el futuro.

Ya que RaidCall permite chats de voz, hice tres canales separados, uno para Inglés y para Español, y el canal principal para todos. Depende de cada uno elegir cuál usar. También pueden usarlo para chatear fuera del juego, mientras juegan siempre pueden usar el chat de Guild or el de la Alianza

Ragnarok Online 2 - Maintenance Info
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em